Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Goals--STOP Nail Biting

Happy New Year everyone!!



I wish all of you a sincere and happy upcoming 2013!! I'm just checking in for a few moments and will post more this week.

First off, I'm trying to bite my finger nails as we start in 2013. Below are my pictures taken on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 on the left and on the right. Notice how bad they look. My new goal for this year is to stop biting them completely once and for all. I've started before and stopped...so now I turn to this blog as a way of trying to make sure I'll stop this time for good.

Below are my two pictures...


I really want to stop biting them so I'm trying to reduce stress and just avoid nibbles completely. I'll post a picture every other day and keep you updated on its progress.

Until this week...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. I can't stand my nails when they get just to the end of my fingertips! When I find myself with my finger in my mouth.. I get out the 'nail clippers' out and cut those babies off! I have rough and ragged nails when they grow to any length and when I've chewed on them.. well.. they're like razors! The shorter the better.. and no more fingers in my mouth!